Monday, September 29, 2008

Awaiting the perfect picture...Easel Mats

I adore these really well made mat frames. Awesome stamping/collage surface! I make them to sell at craft fairs, and they're a perfect make and take/class/stampclub project!
They have easels cut in the back that allows them to stand vertically, or horizontally. There are also 2 hang tabs for wall mounting.
colors are black or white, with 4x6 or 5x7 puka (opening).
Brilliance pads were my fancy for this one. Silver, copper, and gold ink pads with the Lau'ae fern , xlg tiare flower, xlg monstera leaf, postcard, and beach girl blanding stamps.
I know this will look much nicer once a picture inside, tho I just had to share! We'll have the Easel Mats for sale on our website soon! http://www.rubberstampplantation.com

No comments:

Post a Comment