Sunday, February 1, 2009

What a blast! Stamped and embellished photo frames at Stampclub!

20 people showed up at Stampclub to help usher in the New Year. We used double matte easel frames that fit 5x7 in photos, and dolled them up with whatever we could find. I love that Stampclub just "happens" 3rd Monday of every month. We always seem to have great volunteer teachers, interesting projects, great food brought by all, and are able to keep it at $5...all materials included.
The best part for me is watching all the embellishments, ephemera, paints, inks, glues, etc be used up!!! Tho I must say the supply seems to be bottomless. Not sure if I really have that much crap (oops...stuff...), or if I just keep collecting.
February, Tammy will be leading us in "Inchies & Twinchies". Su and Lorena will be facilitating a similar swap to follow. Drop off for the one for one swap is Rubber Stamp Plantation (Honolulu) on the last Friday of the Month. Email me if you'd like the swap schedule. We already know what's on the calendar for the next 6 months. Plenty of time to join in!


1 comment:

  1. Looks like loads of fun. Too bad I couldn't join you every month ;-)

    ReplyDelete